May 26, 2003
So, I woke up this morning feeling pretty good having spent much of Sunday making a dent in él gigantico mess. I made a big dent in the foyer, cleaned up a lot of the basement and moved stuff around in the garage. It reminded me of helping Roberta move into her new place which was much smaller than her old place. You really had to look carefully to figure out how to make everything fit. Cleaning up around here is very similar in that you clear an area, and then move more stuff into the area to sort and put away (I’m embarassed it’s that messy). Interspersed in all of this are projects I have to finish. There are always a lot of odds and ends to do around here, wiring, plumbing, painting - it never stops just when I finish fixing one thing three other things break.
No comments:
Post a Comment